Continuous deployment occurs when the management of binary deployments is delegated to a third party tool. This contributes strongly to the industrialization of deliverable deployments.
We all know that by manually managed business processes are sources of errors or not isomorphism. The undeniable advantage of this practice is therefore:
1. Identical reproduction of the processes in any environment
2. Increased productivity through fast deliveries
3. Guaranteed identity of source versions in all environments
4. Guaranteed identity of application servers in all environments
5. The guarantee of the configurations
6. The perfect and total control of the deployments carried out
It should be noted that the implementation of a continuous deployment requires a proven and controlled rotation of the continuous integration mechanism. This is one of the reasons why most continuous integration tools are also doing continuous deployment..